Saturday 23 April 2011

Forget Easter – this was Oestrogen Saturday!

Men in Bury St Edmunds – you don’t know what you’re missing out on!
Forget the Beer Festival and scoffing Easter Eggs – I spent my Easter Saturday morning getting hot and sweaty with ten gorgeous girls in beautiful Nowton Park.
Liberte have male members in Bury, but the girls are starting to seriously outnumber the boys – today I was the only male on a scorching Saturday session.
I must admit I felt a little like Billy Elliot to start with – you know the bit when he first ditches the boxing gloves and decides to hang out with the girls on a full time basis.
But the beauty of Liberte is that feeling goes in an instant and I honestly didn’t notice as we enjoyed a lovely 2.3 mile lap around the park, squeezing in burpees, half sit-ups, press ups and star jumps as we went around.
There was plenty of banter with the girls, a fun Easter egg hunt for protein bars and a great way to spend a Saturday morning.
But come on dudes, don’t let me have all the fun – get on down to http://www.libertefitness.com/ and register for a trial.

No comments:

Post a Comment